Each year we run a free one day event that is aimed tutors and trainers working in the Further Education and Skills Sector, who are completely new to e-learning and ILT. The aim of this event is to offer them a taste of e-learning and a chance to see what technology can do to support education. It's also a chance to be inspired and see what technologies or topics might be emerging that could help you with your teaching practice.
This year the full day event will include sessions on:
- Sharing and finding electronic resources
- Using the IFL REFLECT e-portfolio to record CPD Practice
- Assistive Technology Workshop
- Tech On A Budget
- Emerging Technologies (or 7 Things You Should Know About)
- Using a Wiki to Support your Teaching
- The Wonderful World of Word Clouds
- Teaching and Learning safely online
This event is free to attend, with lunch and refreshments provided. To book visit the page on our website.
We look forward to seeing some of you there!