The purpose of the ConnecT programme is to develop information and learning technology (ILT) strategies in the work-based learning (WBL) sector and help extend and embed e-learning technology within organisations.
- Each receive a CD-ROM containing diagnostic tools, a framework for strategy development and signposting to effective practice across the WBL sector
- Have access to CEL’s leadership learning environment (LLE) for further support and
extensive online information.
Organisations will benefit though:
- Raised awareness of the importance of ILT strategic management
- Improved achievement and retention rates
- Improved engagement of learners
- Learning how to improve communication with its stakeholders.
For further information and to book, please contact Lydia McDowall - Centre for Excellence in Leadership by telephone, 0870 060 3278, fax 020 7222 3081 or by email.