Like many JISC publications, this has a lot of examples from colleges and universities etc but also still contains useful information for work based learning, including advice on getting stated with mobile learning, plus a number of really useful templates to help you plan for this. 10 case studies are included with the booklet to illustrate the use and the impact of mobile technologies from three perspectives: those of the learner, the practitioner and the institution.
The publication contains a supplementary CD-ROM which contains extended versions of all 10 case studies, video clips for 5 of the case studies, an e-learning audit tool, and planning tools for use of mobile and wireless technologies.
I have a handful of glossy printed copies of this publication which I’m happy to post out to any of our supported providers who may want one (with the accompanying CD). Alternatively, ‘being green’, you can access the supporting website here, or get electronic copies of the publication and its very useful planning tools from the links below.
- Innovative Practice with e-Learning guide (pdf) File
- A manager’s planning tool for use of mobile and wireless technologies - Microsoft Word Document
- A practitioner’s planning tool for use of mobile and wireless technologies - Microsoft Word Document
- An e-learning manager’s planning tool for use of mobile and wireless technologies - Microsoft Word Document
- An institutional audit tool for mobile and wireless and other forms of e-learning - Microsoft Word Document
To read more of Wobble click here.